Tucson Retirement Communities
the charms of the desert are unique and tend to grow on you...
Find Tucson retirement communities offering amenities you will love in retirement. This is the home of the University of Arizona.
Current Temperature in Tucson:
Click for weather forecast
South of Tucson
New Homes (Some priced under $100's):
- Miramonte at Altura - new homes by Miramonte Homes - from high $100's - Part of Academy Village which features the Arizona Senior Academy for lifelong learning.
13681 O'Keeffe Court, Tucson - 520-508-7385 for private showing (Tish or Gail)
- Del Webb at Rancho del Lago - Gated - Vail - Price: $-$$ gated
community of single homes at this master planned community. Some with
garages in back. Across the street is the Del Lago Golf Club. At the
base of the Rincon Mountains south of Tucson; prices are starting in the
Phone: 866-340-9322 - 10260 S Blendu Way, Vail AZ
- Quail Creek by Robson - Gated - at Green Valley south of Tucson -
Price: $-$$$ views of Santa Rita mountains - championship golf - area
includes shopping centers, medical services and more. Home designs
created to enhance resort lifestyle. Notice the large windows to bring
the great views inside.
Phone: 1-888-648-0332 - 1100 N Eagle Hollow Rd - Open Daily
- The Academy Village - Rincon Valley south east of Tucson - Price:
$-$$$$ unique community which centers around the Arizona Senior Academy
for life-long learning. Own your townhome or single home. Emphasis on
health and wellness programs for active retirement living. Singles and
townhomes. Visit program.
Phone: 1-520-647-7777 - 13701 E. Langtry, Tucson
- Vista View Resort - GatedSierra Vista - 1 hour to Tucson - Price:
$-$$ - Gated - Exercise and lap pool, fitness, walking trails, clubhouse. One,
two and three bedroom homes start in low $100's. Cost of land not
included in cost of home. RV storage. 6400 E. Highway 90 - 520-439-4473
- Rancho Resort - One and two-bedroom, Spanish-styled, ranch homes priced from the $80,000's by DR Horton. Energy Star efficient. Pool and spa and recreation.
15900 S. Rancho Resort Blvd., Sahuarita - 52i0-572-5478 - Open daily starting at 9AM, except Sunday open starting noon
North of Tucson
- SaddleBrooke - by Robson in Oracle, Arizona - Price: $$-$$$ -
2 and 3 BR homes with dens - 20 minutes north of Tucson area - Golf -
Flexible and innovative floorplans for personal choices. Some homes
offer panorama views of Santa Catalina mountains. Robson offers some
wonderful visit programs to their communities. See their community
Phone: 866-818-6068 - 59680 East Robson Cir - Open Daily
- The Preserve at SaddleBrooke In Tucson by Robson - 20
minutes north of Tucson - Price: $$$$$ -Large luxury 2 and 3 BR homes
with dens - Golf course designed by Dick Bailey - Luxury community of
upscale homes with golf and mountain views, resort-style pool, dining,
bar and patio.
Phone: 800-514-4428 - 36297 S. Aspen La. - Open Daily
- SaddleBrooke Ranch - Gated - Oracle - 30 minutes north of Tucson by
Robson - Price: $-$$$ - Some amenities include golf, pools, massage
rooms, hacienda and spa. Spacious 2 BR homes - some with dens.
Phone: 866-818-6068 - 59680 East Robson CIR - Open Daily
- New Del Webb at Dove Mountain - $$ - Marana - 25 miles to Tucson - Near Hyatt Dove Mountain - medium to large homes from low $200's. Panoramic views. Planned clubhouse with resort amenities. Sports Club. 866-210-7583 - 6738 West Cape Royal Trail, Marana - Open Daily
Resale Homes in Tucson from sold-out communities
- Las Brisas - In Sahuarita by
Del Webb - outdoor heated pool, golf, spas, walking trails, clubhouse.
Sold out. Resales only if available.
- Sonora at Rancho Sahuarita - by Del Webb - Check for
resales - active adult neighborhood in Rancho Sahuarita master
community. Price: $$ Across street from Las Brisas in Rancho
Other active adult communities at Rancho Sahuarita are:
For ages 50+ at Dove Mountain
The Highlands at Dove Mountain
The Highlands at Dove Mountain
- The Highlands at Dove Mountain - Gated with 24-7 personnel - Northwest Tucson and Oro Valley - Upscale Arthur Hills 18-hole golf and tennis community - saltwater pool and spa (verify) - located within the master planned community of Dove Mountain. (The Ritz-Carlton is also located at Dove Mountain.)
Community strives for low density for a less crowded feeling but with all the amenities of larger communities. Elevation at 3000 Feet keeps it cooler in summer. Resale prices approximately $170's to $400's. See excellent video of amenities on website.
4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd, Marana - 520-579-9574 (M-F)
- Sunflower at Continental Ranch - Tucson - Older large
community of 967 homes and part of very large Continental Ranch
community. Sunflower is a Del Webb community adjacent to the Saguaro
National Park. Many amenities such as pool, clubhouse, over 50 clubs
for premier retirement lifestyle - resales - affordably priced homes.
Near Northwest Medical Center.
Phone (Mgr): 520-572-9780 - 9401 N Sunflower Park Dr., Tucson
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community - One of 3 rental communities by Leisure Care in Tucson area.
Phone: 520-296-3238 - 400 S Broadway Pl
Leisure Care Retirement Communities
- Cascades Tucson - Tucson - Retirement and Assisted Living
apartment homes with assisted living available if became necessary.
Also respite program. Fees vary.
Phone: 520-866-3171 - 201 N Jessica Avenue, Tucson
- Las Campanas at Green Valley - 20 miles south of Tucson - By Meritage - Ranch homes started from $127,400 to $220,990 - Energy saving features. Lots of social and recreational amenities and clubs (60) and activities. Sold out. 836 W. Calle Artistica, Green Valley
- Sun City Vistoso By Del Webb - established community in Oro Valley Northwest of Tucson with resales. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
Golfcourse, clubhouse, pool and many activities.