Retirement Communities (52)
Palm Beach County-Jupiter
This South Florida retirement communities page is page two of Florida Retirement communities. This area is known for its warm tropical climate.
Florida Index for 55+ Communities:
Page 1 - East Coast Florida Listings (30)
Page 2 - South Florida Listings (This page) (52)
Page 3 -West Coast Florida Listings Next page (48)
More: Tampa Bay Area (31)
Central Florida (34)
Content this Page:
Palm Beach County:
West Palm Beach,
Boca RatonBroward County:
Most Popular on this Page
Southern Florida map:
View Larger Map
Palm Beach County -
- Villaggio Reserve by popular homebuilder Ansca Homes in Delray Beach - planned 598 spacious single-family and villa homes - Homes priced from $290's (villas) and $400's. Tile roofs. 38,000 SF Cabana Club includes:
- 3 pools and cabanas
- Indoor and outdoor cafes
- Social Director
- Fitness Center
- Ballroom and Theater
- Tennis and pro shop, pickle ball and bocce ball
- and more.
Where to stay while visiting Villaggio Reserve: They have made it easy to visit by giving a special rate at a local hotel: call them first (verify).
14999 Barletta Way, Delray Beach, Fl. - 855-230-1817 - 9:30-5:30 daily
Coming Boca Flores - Small Del Webb community of carriage homes and villas in upscale Boca Raton. Not priced yet.
- Walking path
- Open Spaces for outdoor entertaining
- Sign up for updates.
- Next to Boca Lago Country Club with golf and tennis
- Pool and cabana
Lyons Rd. south of Glades Rd. - 866-366-9950
Valencia Cove - Luxury community by GL Homes - From $400's to $700's. Close to everything in Palm Beach County. Popular community selling well.
561-738-5100 - 9288 Lake Royal Rd. - Open Daily
Render by GL Homes
- New Valencia Bay - Newest Valencia resort 55+ community by GL Homes in Palm Beach County. Large single homes from low $500's. Luxury amenities. Main pool and grandchildren's pool, social activities with Director and more. Impressive entry with water jets.
12802 Whitehorn Way, Boynton Beach - 561-738-5100 - Open Daily
Resale in Palm Beach County
Affluent, upscale area.
- Fisherman's Landing - Over 55 boating community with ramps and rentable docks - smaller homes and villas than usual for this area for a comfortable senior lifestyle. Amenities include pool, clubhouse and outdoor recreation. Lower H/O fees. Near North County Aquatic Center for more water activities. Minutes to beach.
H/O address: 1030 Stillwater Drive - Jupiter
Not Over 55 in Jupiter:
- Jonathans Landing - We list this community because it is a large community and one of Florida's oldest golf and waterfront communities offering many lifestyle options with smaller condos. Lots of golf in community and area. On 600 acres.
- Jupiter Bay - Another not age restricted choice in Jupiter - we list this for your consideration because there are numerous small 1- and 2-bedroom condos which would fit those looking for 2nd homes, rentals or permanent living in the low $100's near the water and shopping and dining. High investor ownership.
West Palm Beach (3)
Lovely, in demand and upscale area in Palm Beach County.
- Windjammer at Baywinds - Price-$$, Size-Master-planned community - Developed by Lennar - Located in master planned community of Baywinds. Coach homes in community with Manned gatehouse and short drive to I-95.
5200 West Palm Beach Dr. (Main entrance)
- The Estates at Baywinds - 5200 West Palm Beach Dr. - Price-$$, Size-Located within master planned community of Baywinds - Developed by Engle - home concierge - Resales
- Cypress Trail Condos - 3430 Cypress Trail - West Palm Beach - Minutes to I-95 - 2- and 3-bedroom apartment-styled with pool, tennis and golf amenities. Starts low $100's.
Only 2 communities found in the popular town of Wellington, also known for its population of equestrians.
- Buena Vida Wellington - Upscale, resort-like, gated community with 24 hour security office. Near shopping, freeways and medical services. Beautiful landscaping with oval pool surrounded by palms.
Phone: 561-442-9191 - 1961 Via Buena Vida
- Mayfair - Southshore Blvd at Forest Hill Blvd - Built in 2006 - 112 3-bedroom mediterranean-styled townhomes and coach homes - electronic gate. Clubhouse and amenities. Walk to shopping.
Lake Worth (1)
Another beautiful and upscale area in Palm.
- Bellaggio - Price: $$-$$$$$ - Now Sold Out - Luxury guard-gated community of large, mediterranean-styled, single homes amid meticulous landscaping with many amenities to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. By Ansca Homes. Hypoluxo Road and Lantana Road near State Road 7. Short drive to Atlantic beaches.
- Villagio - Resales Only - 538 single-family homes By Ansca Homes.
Lyons Rd., Lake Worth
Boynton Beach (21)
Very popular area for retirees and has the most communities. See a review of Boynton Beach.
- Valencia Reserve Boynton Beach - GL Homes resort-styled community - Price: $$$-$$$$$$ - Clubhouse, amenities. Sold out.
9288 Lake Royal Road (If you missed this one, see GL Homes Valencia Cove down the street and selling now.)
- Avalon Estates - Gated and guarded featuring a large clubhouse, tennis, pool, and activity director. 365 homes Large homes on either zero lot lines or full-size lots. Low $300's. resales - landscaping features lots of palm trees and meticulously groomed lots. Many homes with mediterranean roofs.
Hagan Ranch Rd. between Woolbright and Atlantic.
- Cascade Lakes in Boynton Beach (Pelican Cove Dr.) - Guard-gated community of 600 single homes and 8 lakes. Clubhouse, pool, spa, tennis and more.
Call main office for more information: 561-737-9986
- The Club in Boynton Beach - 10294 Copper Lake Dr Boynton Beach FL
- Coral Lakes Boynton Beach on 580 acres and 15 lakes - looking for a resort feeling - 72,000SF clubhouse, 7 pools including indoor and outdoor pools, activities and much more in upscale community on Jog Rd. Resale or leased homes.
- The Grove West Boynton - 501 single family and coach homes starts in $100's (verify) - recreational amenities and activities. Guard-gated. Estate homes and coach homes. 10 Lakes - Boynton Beach Blvd. 14 mile west of Hagen Rd.- 561-733-8746 for more information.
- Grove Isles Boynton - small guard-gated community of 125 single homes with recreational amenities - pool, and tennis.
On Jog Road.
- Lakeridge Falls - Boynton Beach - spacious resale homes start in $200's (verify) - A gorgeous guard-gated, waterfall entry will take you to non-equity golf, pool, clubhouse. Many with views.
Ph: 561-735-7797 - 12301 Lakeridge Falls Dr.
- Lakeridge Greens Boynton Beach - Gated community on the west side of Jog Rd. - value-priced homes in low $200's.
Phone: 561-735-3177 - 6824 Sun River Road
- Majestic Isles - Boynton Beach - gated community of 450 homes with 16,000SF clubhouse and activities in resort environment.
10860 Imperial Seas Blvd.
- Mizner Falls - gorgeous lush landscaping and 225 spacious homes - elegant entrance - all the amenities.
7200 West Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Royal Lakes Boynton Beach - Royal Club Dr. - small community of 168 homes with pool and more.
- Tivoli Lakes - Resales start approx. $200's - 324 homes in European style including some estates. Clubhouse, fitness, pool, tennis and more. by Castle Management.
- Tivoli Reserve - Boynton Beach - spacious homes start in $300's - 220 singles - estate sized-lots - active adult 80/20 community means 80% of community must be over 55 - if this requirement is met, they can sell to buyers under 55. Check with community to see the status of the rule. Clubhouse, pool, tennis.
11045 Via Sorrento
- Palm Isles - Boynton Beach - Guard gated community featuring six floorplans. Community clubhouse and amenities.
Ph: 561-369-2995 - 9545 Palm Isles Dr. - contact local Realtors for resales.
- Palm Beach Leisureville - Boynton Beach - Very convenient to South Florida cities of West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Delray Beach and 2 airports. Large reasonably priced community with many amenities including 18-hole golf course.
- Cascades Boynton Beach - Single homes with luxury amenities including pool with lanaii, clubhouse. Cascades Cafe for breakfast or lunch. Lushly landscaped with palms and waterfall entry for a resort environment.
- Ponte Vecchio - Boynton Beach - Now Sold Out - Resort guard-gated community of single-level homes in luxury environment. Pool and clubhouse, tennis, activities and more.
- Ponte Vecchio West - Boynton Beach - Now Sold Out - Gated luxury community of 253 homes. Indoor and outdoor pool, an outdoor spa, tennis courts, and a full-time social director.
- Tuscany Bay Boynton Beach spacious homes in $200's.
Hagan Ranch Rd.
- Venetian Isles - Guard gated community of 1060 homes and villas. Located off Lyons Rd. Enjoy shopping in Boynton and West Palm Beach areas. Aqua track walking pool, olympic-sized pool, internet cafe and more.
Delray Beach (8)
Many communities for over 55 in this area are located along Jog Rd. and also Hagen Ranch Rd. See several resale communities by GL Homes - their over 55 communities are called Valencia. Contact them or local Realtors for more information on Valencia.
View Larger Map
- Valencia Palms by GL Homes
- South Del Ray Beach - Price-$$, Size-Medium - Resort Style - South
Del Ray Beach - South Palm Beach County. By GL Homes. Resales.
- Valencia Falls
- Over 700 homes in a guarded and gated community on Hagen Ranch Rd
between Atlantic and Boynton Beach Blvd. The lushest landscaping
beautifies this community filled with activities.
- Floral Lakes - Gated community with resort amenities.
Phone: 561-865-4198 (H/O assoc.) - 15301 Floral Club Rd,
- Four Seasons at Delray Beach - By K Hovnanian - Price: $$$ Spacious homes up to 4 bedrooms in Southern Florida and Palm Beach County. Start low $300's to $500's. 14566 Jetty Lane
- Villa Borghese - Sold Out - Over 600 single-family homes in a gated community with resort
amenities. Lush landscaping and miles of walking paths. Bet Jog Rd
and Hagen Ranch and Lake Ida Rd.
6770 Via Villa Borghese,
- Vizcaya - Over 500 single homes in gated community starting in mid-$200's. Located on Atlantic Ave, 1 mile from Florida's turnpike.
- Delray Villas - Between Lake Ida Rd and Via Delray off of El Clair Ranch Rd., Delray - 491 single or duplex villas - non-gated community keeps fees low - 2 clubhouses, activities, heated pool and lap pool and more. Sold out.
- Huntington Pointe
- Gated well-landscaped community of 1096 villas and condos in
four-story buildings. 4 pools, activities, tennis; health club features
pool, sauna, steam and more. Short drive to beach. On Jog Rd by
Boca Raton (1)
- Maranatha in Boca Raton - Small condo community built in 60's priced under $100,000's. Three 2-story buildings of one-bedroom units. Owner occupied units due to no renting is allowed. The Atlantic ocean is one mile east. 20 miles to international airports. Mizner Falls shopping.
Broward County -
Parkland in popular Coral Springs area:
Four Seasons at Parkland - in Broward County by K Hovnanian. Around 700 single homes for 55+ on 100+ acres on the south side of Loxahatchee Road in Parkland near Coral Springs (please verify all information). Homes pricing starts upper $400's for large homes from 2000-3600SF (verify square footage). Open Daily.
9456 Vallen Ct., Parkland
Approx. 12 miles to the beach and less than an hour to Miami. Clubhouse and amenities.
Coconut Creek (1)
- Wynmoor Village - Coconut Creek near Fort Lauderdale and Coral Springs - Previously Leisure World at Coconut Creek - Very large resale condominium community with many outstanding amenities and golf club. 6 miles to beach. See local Realtors.
Phone: 954-978-2600 (8-3pm) Address: 1310 Avenue of Stars, Coconut Creek, 33066
Pompano Beach (1)
John Knox Village
- John Knox Village - Continuing care community - Independent and assisted living apartments and villas on large campus. Entry fee. 651 SW 6th Street - Ph: 800-998-5669
Note: CCRC's (continuing care retirement community) usually require an entry fee plus monthly fee in return for lifetime care. You start out with a fully independent lifestyle, and, if needed at any time in the future, there is assisted living and nursing available to you. Always check the financial stability of the community and read contracts carefully. Verify all information as it can vary with community.
Pembroke Pines (2)
Not pretentious and more affordable than its neighbors, Coral Gables, Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, the smaller city of Pembroke Pines in warm southeast Florida may have what you're looking for: Southern Florida lifestyle--good base for fishing, boating and all water sports. A few minutes to the ocean amenities of South Florida.
- Hollybrook Golf and Tennis Club - Pembroke Pines - Price: $-$$ Resale Condominium apartments - Resort-styled community with free 18-hole championship golf (verify), pool, clubhouse and more. For travelers, the Pembroke Pines area is between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, near 2 airports and cruise ship ports. Also, seasonal rentals listed on their website.
- Century Village Retirement Community - Pembroke Pines Price-$ to $$, Size-Large - Pembroke Pines - Large gated older community with resales only. Variety of home styles. Also see their other community locations in Florida shown on their website.
Rentals on the Gold Coast:
- Gateway Terrace - Studios and 1-bedroom subsidized apartments. Waterfront community with pool, barber/beauty shop, country store and more. Beautiful location overlooking waterway. Section 8.
1943 NE Sixth Court, Ft. Lauderdale - 954-463-6721
- Forest Trace - Gated, luxury, resort-style rental living - 1 and 2-bedroom apartments - assisted living available. Housekeeping included in monthly rent.
5500 NW 69th Ave., Ft. Lauderdale - 954-369-4394
- Independence Hall - Independent and assisted living apartments. Fine amenities of a resort hotel. 1639 NE 26th Street - Phone: 954-563-6232
- The Palace at Coral Gables - Very luxurious community on the Golden Mile in Coral Gables. Minutes to ocean and upscale shopping at the Miracle Mile. 240 studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apts.
One Andalusia Ave., Coral Gables - 305-445-7444
- East Ridge Retirement Community - Miami - Old Miami on 76 acres, 24-Hr gated community, apartment homes, assisted living available.
19301 S.W. 87th Ave., Cutler Bay - 786-842-4596
Most Popular on this Page:
Del Ray Beach