Heritage St. Charles
One-level living! By Lennar
Heritage St. Charles is a 55+ retirement community in White Plains, Maryland, located 2 miles from Waldorf.
11171 Commanders Lane, White Plains, MD. 20695
2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with 2-car garage started in upper $200's.
This community is now sold out! Check for resales.
St charles area amenities
This area has the following community amenities:
- White Plains 18-hole public golf course adjacent to the community - memberships available.
- The 13-mile Indian Head Rail Trail for bikers and hikers and is located a mere couple miles away. This trail is kept as natural as possible with wildlife, wetlands, mature trees.
- Shopping: St. Charles Towne Center is a couple of miles. Big brand stores nearby that people come from miles around for: Wal-Mart, Wegmans, Costco, Macy's, Sears to name a few. 301 is the main highway in this area.
- Nearby Waldorf offers plenty of shopping and restaurants
- There is a handy commuter's bus to downtown DC for employment centers or to enjoy: museums, galleries, parks, Washington zoo and more.
- The closest train to DC is from Suitland
- There are several public libraries in the area
- There are hospitals and emergency services nearby
- Nearby Indian Head Highway Naval Center.
- There is a senior center in Waldorf and meals-on-wheels. For complete information on programs for seniors see Charles County.
Also, the community offers some unique features such as:
- Lower homeowners fees (due to homeowners doing their own exterior landscape maintenance and other items--please verify what is included in fee).
- Lennar's Everything Included program:
heritage St charles interior features
One-level living features such luxury interior items as: (always verify)
- hardwood in foyer, kitchen and breakfast area (please verify);
- granite counters in kitchen
- bathrooms feature soaking tub and separate shower
- Crown molding in foyer, living and dining room;
- chair rail in dining room (verify).
- 2 bedroom plan can have an optional fireplace (verify).
- Homes are all on one-level with no basements available
and many more upscale items
- garage door opener
- 2 hose bibs
- low e glass windows
The clubhouse features:
- indoor pool
- activity center
- social calendar
The Grafton Model Home
We saw one model (the Grafton) - a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath plan:
From the front of the home walk back past the dining room into the kitchen, breakfast and family rooms in the plan.
In the model floorplan, the living room is at the front of the home next to the entry.
Other rooms include a den or home office in this plan
Dining room off hallway leading to family room (chair rail included)
Loved this bath in the master with a separate shower and seating.
This walk-in closet was huge.
Kitchen island with granite counter
Breakfast area off kitchen
Master bedroom with walkin closet
Tennis courts next to clubhouse
Other communities in the Waldorf area:
Colonial Charles by Ryan (singles and villas):
Chestnut Oaks in Fort Washington condominiums (see the Maryland page):
Top of page
(We are not associated with Lennar in any way. Please verify all information with builder.)