colorado over 55 communities
Colorado over age 55 communities are increasing in popularity. See the newest communities here in our chart.
Find Colorado 55+ communities for new homes, resale homes, coming soon, and independent living communities.
Colorado 55+ communities may offer beautiful vistas, continuing education at nearby universities and healthy lifestyles. Make your retirement as calm or exciting as you like. Get in the swing with communities with golf and other recreation. Stay socially active with clubs and events.
Newest 55+ Communities in Colorado Chart
|1. The Reserve at Green Valley Ranch||Aurora/$Coming||See More|
|2. Fairway Villas||Denver/$300's||See More|
|3. Reunion||Commerce City/$Coming2021||See More|
| 4. The Retreat||Colorado Springs/$Coming||See More|
| 5. Coming Regency at Montaine||Castle Rock/$400's||See More|
new 55+ communities selling now
- Skyestone - Near the Flatirons - Planned 500 homes - Single homes priced from mid-$400's. Taylor Morrison. Last phase.
12091 Red Fox Way, Broomfield - Open Daily
- Encore at Anthem Ranch - Nearing sell-out - By David Weekley Homes - Views - Single homes from $500's - 16121 Aspen Lodge Way, Broomfield - 303-880-4711
- Coming 2020 - Regency at Montaine - South of Denver metropolitan area - A unique spot to enjoy your retirement - a resort-styled master community by Toll Brothers - Pricing in low $400's - sign up now on their website to get updates - Crystal Valley Pkwy and Plum Creek Blvd., Castle Rock - 855-289-8656
- Coming Soon The Retreat at Banning Lewis Ranch by Oakwood Homes in Colorado Springs. Sign on VIP List on their website for updates. Dublin Blvd. and Vista Del Valley Dr., Colorado Springs
Coming 2021: Reunion by Oakwood Homes to Commerce City.
- Oakwood Homes - Fairway Villas - Denver - Located along the Green Valley Ranch golf course. Ranch homes using green technology. From the $300's. Golf, trails, rec center and more. 19394 E. 54th Pl., Denver - Ph: 303.486.8713 - models open
- Waters Edge - Proposed for future - Single family homes, townhomes and multifamily units are planned (verify information). Planned amenities include walking paths, exercise spaces and workshops for artists and inventors. North of Fort Collins Country Club and Richards Lake Rd.
- Village at Country Creek - Western Colorado 10 minutes to Grand Junction. Patio homes start upper $200's. Community Center and recreation, social activities, RV Storage and snow removal. 1119 Daisy Lane, Fruita - 970-201-4050
- Hover Place - For 60+ - Independent and assisted living - attached 2-bedroom condominiums start in high $300's. Rentals from $900's (verify). Twenty minutes to Boulder. 1379 Charles Dr., Longmont
- Hilltop at Inspiration - The 55+ village within Inspiration master community. Panoramic Colorado views from a hilltop. Resort amenities include trails and 20-Mile House for gathering. Ranch homes from high $300's. Planned 534 homes and option for more later. By Toll Brothers. 8393 Winnipeg Court, Aurora - 303-708-1856 - 6 Models to see
- Heritage Todd Creek By Lennar in Thornton - Price: $$$-$$$$ attached and detached ranch homes from $500's. Amenities include Arthur Hills designed golf - Award winning Clubhouse.
8052 E. 151st Place - 303-416-8572 - Open Daily
resale over 55 communities in colorado
- Anthem Ranch by Del Webb - Broomfield, Colo. by Del Webb - near Denver - Single homes - Indoor walking track - pools, fitness center, coffee bar, fishing pier, pond, team sports. Sold out.
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers -
Broomfield - Mountain views - Resort community with 3 collections of
ranch homes started in $500's. 48 miles of hiking and bike trails.
Large clubhouse, pool, recreation, massage room and more.
4118 San Luis Way
- Heather Gardens - Resort style retirement community at Aurora - ten miles outside Denver. Patio homes, townhomes and condominiums.
303-755-0652 - 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way - Open M-F
- Villas at Great Plains Park - Aurora - 80 ranch villa homes with 2-car garages - not age qualified but is geared to the active adult - Clubhouse - Low maintenance - By KW Companies - Now sold out.
2015 South Espana Court, Aurora
- Windler Homestead - Near Denver - Aurora. Sweeping mountain views. Small town atmosphere. 1390 homes.
- Verona - Highlands
Ranch south of Denver - Started in $500's.
The Manors or The Villas, award-winning luxury homes with Tuscan flair.
Emphasis on personalizing your home. 2425 Primo Rd. in Highlands Ranch
- The Villas at Pleasant Valley - Longmont 20 min. to Boulder and north of Denver with some Rocky Mountain views - Active adult community of 96 2 and 3-bedroom one-level villas. 2-car garage. Sold out.
2463 Santa Fe Dr., Longmont - 303-772-7600
- Province Springs - 2960 Tutts Blvd., Colorado Springs - Award-winning - new and modern building - services and amenities include housekeeping, meal points, spa, Fitness Studio, hair salon, social activities, wellness, and more. Apartments from low $3,000's (verify). 719-249-7552
- The Atrium of Grand Valley - Independent living apartments by Holiday. (Holiday Retirement has 11 other communities in Colorado for active independent living.)
3260 N. 12th St., Grand Junction - 970-812-4522
- The Courtyard at Lakewood - Independent living apartments by Holiday in 3-story building. Housekeeping and meals. 7100 W. 13th Ave., Lakewood - 303-963-9609
- Grandview - new homes now selling with assisted services available to age in place. Condominiums apartment-styled. Not far from downtown Denver. From upper $200's.
6265 Roxborough Park Rd., Littleton
- Good Samaritan Village Water Valley Part of Water Valley Master Planned Community in Windsor. Senior Living Apartment homes will be adjacent to Pelican Falls golfcourse and Village Plaza is designed to make services easily accessible. Underground parking. Good Samaritan Society is Nation's largest Christian non-profit organization for senior housing with a variety of senior options.
805 Compassion Dr., Windsor
Off the beaten path
- Sunshine Gardens - Independent and assisted living in Durango - apartment homes and services - Durango is in an area focused on health and healthful activities with good air and water and surrounded by mountains. You can stay active yet age in place with their assisted living facility. Not a nursing facility. 25 Sunshine Court, Durango - Open Mon-Fri - 970-385-4090
- Vi at Highlands Ranch - Continuing care retirement community requiring deposit and monthly fee. Apartment homes, resort lifestyle and views of the Rockies. Vi is known for its luxury lifestyle. 2850 Classic Dr., Highlands Ranch - 888-431-3853
- Wind Crest Apartment Homes by Erickson - CCRC - Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Request an information kit. Welcome Center: 1-800-834-7188
Most Popular 55+ Communities in Colorado Chart*
|1. Hilltop at Inspiration||Aurora/$300's||More|
|3. Fairway Villas||Denver/$200's||More|
|4. Anthem Ranch/Del Webb||Broomfield||More|
*As determined by most click-thrus on this page in the last 3 months.
Hilltop at Inspiration by Toll
› Colorado 55