colorado over 55 communities
Colorado over age 55 communities are increasing in popularity. See the newest communities here in our chart.
Find Colorado 55+ communities for new homes, resale homes, coming soon, and independent living communities.
Colorado 55+ communities may offer beautiful vistas, continuing education at nearby universities and healthy lifestyles. Make your retirement as calm or exciting as you like. Get in the swing with communities with golf and other recreation. Stay socially active with clubs and events.
Newest 55+ Communities in Colorado Chart
|1. The Reserve at Green Valley Ranch||Aurora/$500's||See More|
|2. Reunion||Commerce City/$Coming2023||See More|
| 3. The Retreat||Colorado Springs/$400's||See More|
| 5. Regency at Montaine||Castle Rock/$600's||See More|
new 55+ communities selling now
- Regency at Montaine - South of Denver metropolitan area - A unique spot to enjoy your retirement - a resort-styled master community by Toll Brothers - Pricing starts $600's - Crystal Valley Pkwy and Plum Creek Blvd., Castle Rock - 855-289-8656
- The Retreat at Banning Lewis Ranch by Oakwood Homes in Colorado Springs. Starting $400's. Dublin Blvd. and Vista Del Valley Dr., Colorado Springs
- Coming 2023: Reunion by Oakwood Homes to Commerce City.
- Village at Country Creek - Western Colorado 10 minutes to Grand Junction. Patio homes start $300's. Community Center and recreation, social activities, RV Storage and snow removal. 1119 Daisy Lane, Fruita - 970-201-4050
- Hover Place - For 60+ - Independent and assisted living - attached 2-bedroom condominiums. Rentals from $1020's (verify). Twenty minutes to Boulder. 1379 Charles Dr., Longmont
- Hilltop at Inspiration - Aurora - The 55+ village within Inspiration master community. Panoramic Colorado views from a hilltop. Resort amenities include trails and 20-Mile House for gathering. Planned 534 ranch homes and option for more later.
Builders at Hilltop include Toll Brothers, Lennar and American Legend:
- By Toll Brothers now from $700's--remaining homes in Jefferson Collection. 8393 Winnipeg Court, Aurora - 303-708-1856 - 6 Models to see
- Heritage by Lennar - Within Inspiration master community from $600's and up (3 collections) - 6 spacious floor plans - for an active 55+ community lifestyle there is the Hilltop Club with resort amenities - 8425 S Winnipeg Court, Aurora - 303-552-2925 - Open Daily (Mondays not til 1PM) - You may have a guided tour or a self tour - call the reps for instructions
resale over 55 communities in colorado
- Anthem Ranch by Del Webb - Broomfield, Colo. by Del Webb - near Denver - Single homes - Indoor walking track - pools, fitness center, coffee bar, fishing pier, pond, team sports. Sold out.
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers -
Broomfield - Mountain views - Resort community with 3 collections of
ranch homes started in $500's. 48 miles of hiking and bike trails.
Large clubhouse, pool, recreation, massage room and more.
4118 San Luis Way - sold out
- Encore at Anthem Ranch - By David Weekley Homes - Views - Single homes were from $500's - 16121 Aspen Lodge Way, Broomfield - Anthem Ranch is sold out.
- Skyestone - Near the Flatirons - Planned 500 homes - Single homes by Taylor Morrison. 12091 Red Fox Way, Broomfield
- Heather Gardens - Resort style retirement community at Aurora - ten miles outside Denver. Patio homes, townhomes and condominiums.
303-755-0652 - 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way, Aurora
- Villas at Great Plains Park - Aurora - 80 ranch villa homes with 2-car garages - not age qualified but is geared to the active adult - Clubhouse - Low maintenance - By KW Companies - Now sold out.
2015 South Espana Court, Aurora
- Windler Homestead - Near Denver - Aurora. Sweeping mountain views. Small town atmosphere. 1390 homes.
- Oakwood Homes - Fairway Villas - Denver - Located along the Green Valley Ranch golf course. Ranch homes using green technology. From the $400's. Golf, trails, rec center and more. 19394 E. 54th Pl., Denver - Sold out. See local Realtors for resales.
Highlands Ranch Resales
- Verona - Highlands
Ranch south of Denver - Started in $500's.
The Manors or The Villas, award-winning luxury homes with Tuscan flair.
Emphasis on personalizing your home. 2425 Primo Rd. in Highlands Ranch
- The Villas at Pleasant Valley - Longmont 20 min. to Boulder and north of Denver with some Rocky Mountain views - Active adult community of 96 2 and 3-bedroom one-level villas. 2-car garage. Sold out.
2463 Santa Fe Dr., Longmont - 303-772-7600
Heritage Todd Creek - Sold - By Lennar in Thornton - Attached and detached ranch homes were from upper $400's. Amenities include Arthur Hills designed golf - Award winning Clubhouse. 8052 E. 151st Place
- Revel Province - 2960 Tutts Blvd., Colorado Springs - Award-winning - new and modern building - services and amenities include housekeeping, meal points, utilities, spa, Fitness Studio, hair salon, social activities, wellness, and more (verify). From $3095. 719-249-7552
- Quincy Place - Denver - Independent living apartments by Holiday. (Holiday Retirement has 11 other communities in Colorado for active independent living.)
7200 E Quincy, Denver - 303-954-4274
- The Courtyard at Lakewood - Independent living apartments by Holiday in 3-story building. Housekeeping and meals. 7100 W. 13th Ave., Lakewood - 303-963-9609
Off the beaten path
- Sunshine Gardens - Independent and assisted living in Durango - apartment homes and services - Durango is in an area focused on health and healthful activities with good air and water and surrounded by mountains. You can stay active yet age in place with their assisted living facility. Not a nursing facility. 25 Sunshine Court, Durango - Open Mon-Fri - 970-385-4090
- Vi at Highlands Ranch - Continuing care retirement community requiring deposit and monthly fee. Apartment homes, resort lifestyle and views of the Rockies. Vi is known for its luxury lifestyle. 2850 Classic Dr., Highlands Ranch - 888-431-3853
- Wind Crest Apartment Homes by Erickson - CCRC - Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Request an information kit. Welcome Center: 1-800-834-7188
Most Popular 55+ Communities in Colorado Chart*
|1. Regency at Montaine||Castle Rock/$600's||More|
|2. The Retreat||Colorado Springs/$400's||More|
|3. Toll Brothers at Inspiration||Aurora/$700's||More|
*As determined by most click-thrus on this page in the last 3 months.
Hilltop at Inspiration by Toll
---Added to Last Chance to buy 10/21: Skyestone - 1 home remains. Toll Brothers at Hilltop - almost sold out.
---Added to Sold Out list in October 2021: Fairway Villas, Denver
---Prices Changed: October 21: Village at Country Creek, Fruita from $200's to $300's. 10/21: Heritage by Lennar at Hilltop in Aurora from high $500's to $600's. 4/20/22: Regency at Montaine to $600's; Toll Bros at Inspiration-Jefferson Collection start $700's.