Pennsylvania Retirement Communities
There are a variety of Pennsylvania retirement communities for 55+, new and resale, listed here. Pennsylvania has sophisticated urban and suburban neighborhoods near Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and scenic country areas throughout the state.
Along with Florida, Pennsylvania has the largest percentage of seniors 65+ of any state according to the US Census Bureau. Kiplinger has noted Pennsylvania as one of the top tax friendly states.
View Pennsylvania retirement areas in a larger map
Newest Communities for 55+ in Pennsylvania chart:
|1. Legends at Sadsbury||Sadsbury Park/$200's||See More|
|2. West Brandywine||Philadelphia/Low$300's||See More|
|3. South Hills||Pittsburgh/$Coming||See More|
|4. Richland||Pittsburgh/$Coming||See More|
|5. Cranberry||Cranberry Township/$300's||See More|
|6. Taylor Villas||Whitehall/$200's||See More|
|7. Green Pond ||Lehigh Valley/$300's||See More|
|8. Enclave Promenade||Dresher/$500's||See More|
|9. Meadows at Parkview||North Wales/$400's||See More|
|10. Preserve at Marsh Creek-Coming||Downingtown/$500's||See More|
|11. Regency at Creekside Meadows||Bath/$300's and $400's||See More |
new homes in 55+ communities in pennsylvania by county
...a great city for living or visiting -- Philadelphia has many resources for seniors. (Also see Southern New Jersey for good commute locations to Philadelphia.)
- Athertyn - Phase III now - Award winning condominiums starting in $600's and up to 1 Mil+ - Main Line lifestyle for luxurious living - some views of Haverford Preserve - elegant entrances to elevator buildings - pool, clubhouse and more. 5109 Parkview Dr., Haverford - 610-525-5110
- Rydal Park - Continuing care community approx 11 miles to Philadelphia - independent living - studios to 2 bedroom apartment-styled homes - life care option - health services - continuing education, housekeeping and linen services, woodwork shop, greenhouse, dining options, excursions, swimming and more. New cottages expansion.
1515 The Fairway, Rydal, PA - 215-885-6800
Chester County - rural areas around philadelphia
- Regency at Kimberton Glen - One and two-story homes by Toll Brothers - Clubhouse, pool, tennis and more. From $400's. 919 Township Line Rd., Phoenixville - 855-872-8205 - Open Daily
- Harlow Pointe - Landenberg - South Chester County - Low maintenance community of 42 2 BR/2 BA carriage homes by Wilkinson Builders. At the DE/PA line. From upper $200's. Southwood Rd. - 610-268-5284
- New Legends at Sadsbury Park - Ranch homes in a low maintenance community - Nearby shopping including Whole Foods - Starting $240's
124 N. Harner Blvd., Sadsbury Park, Chester County - Open Daily except Monday (verify) - 215-266-9870
west brandywine - philadelphia suburbs
- New West Brandywine - By Traditions of America - Philadelphia western suburbs. Downingtown area. Selling well already! To have 226 single ranch homes in a 55+ community with resort amenities. Starting $320's.
160 Culbertson Run Rd. - 610-632-8418 - Open Daily
- Coming Preserve at Marsh Creek by Toll - Downingtown - Low $500's - Clubhouse, pool, Fitness and more. Join VIP List on their website for updates.
335 Milford Rd. - 855-872-8205
Bucks County NE Pa.
- Regency at Hilltown by Toll Brothers - Hilltown Township - low maintenance community of large luxury town homes - clubhouse, pool, tennis, recreation. From $400's. 767 Minsi Trail Rd., Perkasie - 855-872-8205
- Villas of Newtown - Very stylish ranch villas from upper $500's - Country club lifestyle By McGrath Homes - Clubhouse, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, basketball court and more recreation. Known for shops and dining in the area.Silver Lake Rd., Newtown - 215-497-9002
- Regency at Yardley - By Toll Bros. - Bucks County - gated community with amenities approx. 30 minutes to Philadelphia - Carriage collection of townhomes in upper $400,000's with all the luxury amenities for your resort-like living Location: 225 Oxford Valley Road, Yardley - Open daily - GPS Coordinates: X: 40.1984 Y: -74.8666
- Renaissance at Morgan Creek by Judd Builders Quakertown - Bucks County - From low $300's by Judd Builders Price: $$$ - Resort-like with clubhouse, swim pool and walking trails. One and two-story homes 1339 Creekside Lane, Quakertown
- The Village at Greenbriar - Dallas, Pa - Gated community which includes both independent living and assisted living facility. Single homes are in a wooded setting with amenities including pool and tennis. Assisted living features semi-private and private rooms, studios, and one and two bedroom apartments. Wooded setting. 4252 Memorial Hwy., Dallas, PA - 570-675-1300
- New Enclave at the Promenade - Spacious to large single homes by Toll Bros. Walk to shopping and dining. Starting $500's. Walk to Promenade at Upper Dublin shopping.
101 Magnolia St., Dresher (Sales Center) - 855-872-8205 - Open Daily
- Blue Bell Springs - 2 bedroom small and medium-sized ranch homes (verify) in upscale area - low maintenance and planned clubhouse - Start $200's (there is a monthly land-lease fee.) Developer is Latham Realty - Ritz-Craft Homes is builder of modular homes.
650 Dekalb Pike, Bluebell - 610-313-9000 - Open daily except Friday
- New Meadows at Parkview - Single family and carriage homes in North Wales by Toll Bros. In Parkview master community - Starting $400's. Resort amenities.
Enclave Blvd., North Wales - 855-872-8205 (Temporary sales center is at 101 Magnolia Dr., Dresher)
- Meadow Glen at Skippack Montgomery County - Luxury community by Toll Bros. near historic Skippack - 2 and 3 BR homes start $400's. Views and amenities.
2255 Wentz Lane, Schwenksville - PH: 610-287-1190
Be sure to read our blog about the Lancaster area and Amish tour.
Amish farm in Lancaster County
Amish farm in Lancaster County
Lititz construction site
- In Lititz, Pa. by Traditions of America - Excellent location in a small town in Lancaster
County makes for a fast-selling community - Planned 172 low maintenance singles (from low $200's) and 72 garden homes - Resort amenities such as clubhouse, pool. (Photo is of the construction site.) Will have clubhouse, spa, fitness, pool, tennis, recreation and more.
1076 Constitution Dr., Lititz - 717-626-0327 - Open Daily
Note: The builder, Traditions of America, only builds over 55 communities, therefore, there is forethought into details that would make the homes good for over 55 residents. See all their 55 active adult communities throughout Pennsylvania.
- Heritage Strasburg - In the heart of beautiful Lancaster County. This appealing town isn't far from Amish farms and countryside and the numerous farmer's markets and local food culture. See my review of this area on my retirement blog. 2 and 3-bedroom single-family homes from upper $200's.
205 McCarter Lane, Strasburg - 800-325-3030 - Open Daily
Home Towne Square:
Home Towne Square - Ephrata - By Landmark Homes - Arts and crafts-styled. Own home and
land. Clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pool. 18 floor plans - one and two-story
homes in scenic Amish countryside. Many custom options. From $300's. 300 homes when finished.
322 Home Towne Blvd., Ephrata
PH: 717-283-5790 - Open daily Except Sunday and Monday
See the Review of Home Towne Square
- Silver Spring near Lancaster Mechanicsburg - Award-winning resort community of singles and garden homes from mid-$200's. Clubhouse and amenities. Area is known for stress-free living.
15 Presidents Drive, Mechanicsburg - PH: 717-766-9557 - Open daily
- Watson Run - 2 and 3-bedroom homes from mid-$200's. By Berks Homes. 3 Pleasant Rd., Gordonville - 717-575-4059 - By Appointment
Life Care Community in lancaster area
- Willow Valley Manor Campus and Lakes Campus - town of Willow Street - 4 miles to Lancaster - CCRC - NAHB award for best dining experience for a 50+ community; features a variety of home styles. Variety of home types and apartments.
Congrats to Willow Valley for being a past winner of the Best Dining Experience award from National Association of Home Builders 50+. Their dining program emphasizes nutrition as well as taste with produce from local farms.
450 Willow Valley Lakes Dr., Willow Street, Pa. - 866-834-1798
Reading and Harrisburg
- Crossings at Sweetbriar in Lebanon 30 minutes to Hershey by Landmark Homes - Own single home and land - start in low-$200's.
941 Mt Zion Rd, Lebanon - Open Daily Except Sunday and Monday
PH: 717-639-4449 (Agent)
- Northgate at Alden Place Lebanon - 2 and 3-bedroom single-family homes. 2 neighborhoods for seniors in the Alden Place community set among rolling hills and Amish country in historic Cornwall. Premiere community with clubhouse, fitness, indoor pool and more. Stay and Play overnight opportunity.
100 Freeman Drive (Route 419)
PH: 717-272-5016 - Open daily
- Stonecroft Village Near Reading in Womelsdorf - Berks County - By Landmark Homes - Low $200's - Affordable community with amenities. Own home and land. One- and two-story homes with wide spacing. Scenic with 3-acre pond. A special third phase with views is now open.
63 Rosebush Court, Womelsdorf - PH: 717-283-5790 - Open daily but hours vary - Closed Sunday and Monday
- Meadow View Farms by Judd Builders Oley Township, Berks County, start mid $200's. $$ Own home and land - one and two story single homes with many luxury features - 2-car garages - clubhouse - some optional basements. 80% Sold.
7 New Hope Blvd., Oley, PA
PH: 610-987-0422 - not open Tues/Wed
- Spring Valley Village Bechtelsville - single-level single family homes with one-car garages. Clubhouse, exercise room, game rooms, craft center. Scenic small town ambience. Options. Modular homes (verify). Start $139,900 (verify all information.) Sales Center: 67 Stauffer Road, Bechtelsville, PA
Phone: 866-274-0990 - Open daily 11-6 Except closed Monday
- Village at Maidencreek - Blandon - Berks County - near Reading - 110 luxury townhomes with amenities. Start medium high $100's. Clubhouse, spa, sauna. Final homes now. 101 Maple Leaf Drive - Ph: 610-916-5400
Harrisburg - see resales
- Creek View - Cumberland County - land-leased manufactured homes in rural area - small to large ranch homes - Now in Phase II - Clubhouse for social activities - RV Storage - Walking Trails - Pond on site - garages and porches. Planned to have fishing in area. Prices start in $100's.
127 Glenridge Ave., Carlisle - 800-977-6089/717-713-5185 - Open Daily Except Sun/Mon by Appt. only
- Regency at South Whitehall - Allentown - Carriage and villa homes - Resort Amenities - By Toll Brothers - Carriages priced in $300's; Villas start low $400's - 4095 Daubert Dr., Allentown - Open Daily - 855-872-8205/610-336-8383
- New Taylor Villas - Small to medium ranch homes community with views by Ryan Homes priced in upper $200's. In Whitehall 15 minutes from Allentown near shops. Clubhouse, Fitness Center. 4295 S. Church St., Whitehall - 484-849-0090 - Open Daily
allentown - independent living community
- Country Meadows of Allentown - New apartment building for independent living in Allentown. Also, assisted living services. 410 Krocks Rd. - 610-395-7160
- New Regency at Creekside Meadows by Toll Brothers - 9 minutes to Turnpike - Full amenities consist of: Clubhouse, pool, recreation and more. Two collections: Villas: low $400's; Carriages: mid $300's
6997 Beth Bath Pike, Bath, PA (Sales Center) - Open Daily 11-6 (With new communities best to call for appointment to speak with reps) - 484-282-7600
whitehall (bethlehem area)
- Village at Whitehall - Whitehall near Allentown and Bethlehem - Starts low $200's. 2 and 3 bedroom 55+ luxury condominiums - Lehigh County - Recreational amenities include pool, fitness and more. Also, rental apartments available at Horizons at the Village of Whitehall . (from $1550.- verify as rents can change without notice.)
3108 St Stephens Lane - Ph: 610-769-5515
- New Green Pond - Resort community by 55+ builder Traditions of America. Adjacent to Green Pond Country Club. Dedicated conservation area. 58 attached garden homes and also single homes. Garden homes start at $319,000 (verify pricing) 3791 Church Rd., Easton, PA (GPS) - Open hours: 10-6 daily - 610-632-8559 - (Appointments are recommended if you wish to see a counselor.)
State College - see resales listed below
- Coming South Hills - Sign up now for updates - By 55+ builder Traditions of America. Very near downtown Pittsburgh. Will have resort amenities. 855-TOA-HOME
- New Cranberry - 55+ resort-styled community by Traditions of America. 30 minutes to Pittsburgh from North Hills area. 102 single family homes with clubhouse, seasonal pool, fitness center and more. From upper-$300's. 2810 Rochester Rd., Cranberry Township - Call now at 412-356-8601 - Open Daily 10-5
- Coming Richland - Pittsburgh suburbs - North Hills - By Traditions of America, a 55+ builder. Resort amenities. Join the VIP List now on their website to be updated. 724-304-6881
manufactured home community north of pittsburgh
- Stoneridge Commons - Manufactured homes in a small college town - Priced in low $100's with leased homesites. Approx. 60 miles north to Pittsburgh. 412-366-5700
55+ resales by county
Categories listed here with resale communities: Philadelphia/Bucks County/Montgomery County/Lancaster County/ Reading and Harrisburg Area/ Cumberland County/Lehigh Valley/ State College/ Pittsburgh Area/Adams, Franklin and York Counties
philadelphia area resales
- The Arbours at Eagle Pointe (HOA) - Northeast Philadelphia - Low maintenance carriage, villa and singles by Westrum Development - Amenities include clubhouse, pool, activities. 15100 Dahlia Dr., Philadelphia
- Arbours at West Goshen - sold out - started high $300's. Gated upscale low maintenance community with resort amenities including clubhouse, pool, activity rooms. Adjacent to stream. By Westrum. 1503 Honeysuckle Court, West Chester
- Foxfield Villas by McKee Builders - Garnet Valley - winner of 3 national awards - villas, condo-styled, from low $199,900's with garages and ranch homes from low $300's. Clubhouse, whirlpool, 6-hole golf, tennis, bocce and more. Office: 5107 Poplar Street, Garnet Valley, PA
- Traditions at Ridley Creek by Pulte at Brookhaven in Delaware County PA near Philadelphia area. 140 homes. 2 bedrooms/2 baths started at $174,500. 213 Creekside Dr., Brookhaven
- Brittany Hills and Brittany Hills II - Sunny Dell Rd., Landenberg - By Wilkinson Builders - Singles in wooded community with clubhouse amenities. 610-268-2300
- Hershey's Mill - East Goshen Township - 33 miles to Philadelphia - 1600 homes on 800 acres divided into villages. Broad price range from $150's to $700's. 18-hole private golf. 24/7 manned gate and patrol. 35 clubs and social activities, clubhouse, pool etc. Exterior and grounds maintenance. Resales.1500 Greenhill Rd., West Chester - See local Realtors
- Legacy at the Traditions at Inniscrone Golf Club by Ryan Homes in Avondale, PA - Delaware/Pa bordertown - golf course community of spacious homes with up to 4 bedrooms - luxury amenities - started low $200's.
- Bluestone Creek Warrington - check with local Realtors for these 3-BR villa town homes. Clubhouse, walking trails. One hour to New York.
- Wildflowers at Hillview - Chester County 43 miles west of Philadelphia. Started low $200's - Near medical and shopping. Activities rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, spa and more.
bucks county 55+ resales
- Village of Buckingham Springs - New Hope by McKee - 2 bedrooms, 2 baths - Clubhouse, pool, spa, private bus. Activities - Priced start mid-$100's. This is a land-lease community of single homes. Resales. 1490 Durham Rd., New Hope
- Arbours at Morgan Creek by Ryan Homes - 3 bedroom/2 bath spacious carriage homes with 2-car garages started from $270's - pond, walking paths, low maintenance, clubhouse. Close to major shopping. 1041 Arbour Lane, Quakertown
- Renaissance at Morgan Creek by Judd Builders - Quakertown - Bucks County - From low $300's by Judd Builders Price: $$$ - Resort-like with clubhouse, swim pool and walking trails. One and two-story homes 1339 Creekside Lane, Quakertown
montgomery county resales
Manatawny Village - Pottstown - villas and cottage-style - 2 and 3 bedrooms - In the hills with clubhouse and walking trails. Low Homeowners fee. Started mid-$100's. Glasgow and W. Harmony Dr., Pottstown
Linfield - resales only
- The Villas at Linfield National - Linfield - By McGrath Homes - A resort-style community of villa ranch homes. Overlooks Linfield National Golf Club. Started upper $200's. 66 Church Rd.
Worcester Township - see local realtors for resales
- Legacy at Stony Creek Farms By Ryan Homes, North Wales Rd., Worcester Township, Montgomery County - 2-level, 3 BR townhomes with garage and basement and many options for customizing - gourmet kitchens - stone fronts - Started in the $340,000's.
Pennsburg - resale
- The Vineyards - Pennsburg - By Milford Builders - In Montgomery County near Bucks County - small electronically gated community of 200 ranch homes with clubhouse, 3-hole chip and putt golf. See local Realtors for resales. 1001 Rose Dr., Pennsburg
North Wales - resale 55+
- Village of Neshaminy Falls - By McKee Builders - Ranch homes - minutes to Montgomery Mall - Clubhouse and pool - Were priced from $90,000's - Community scheduled bus service to shopping. Activities Director and calendar of events. 195 Stump Rd., North Wales
Collegeville - check with local realtors for resales
- Regency Hills at Providence in Collegeville by Toll Brothers- Started mid-$400's. Ten minutes to Valley Forge National Historical Park - Near Rte 422 - About 40 min to Philadelphia. Gated community of large 2-bedroom homes.
Location: 773 Black Rock Road, Collegeville
lancaster county area resales
- Brookshire - Manheim - land-leased low-maintenance community of single homes in rural area. Overlooks 3-acre stocked lake for fishing.
563 Brookshire Ave. - 717-665-6679 - Open M-F - Call for resales only.
- Clearview Gardens by Landmark Homes Ephrata - Pennsylvania Dutch country in Lancaster County - inter-generational community with an separate enclave for over 55 residents - 2 bedroom homes started low $200's. PH: 717-283-5790
- Mount Joy by Traditions of America - Mount Joy - 15 minutes to Lancaster by Traditions of America - near Amtrak Train station - single family homes from very low $200's. Sold out. 1319 Emerson Drive, Mount Joy
- Four Seasons at Elmtree - Mount Joy - by Khovnanian Homes. Mount Joy. Lancaster County. Started in low $200's. Popular community is now sold out - check with local Realtors for resales.
- Honeycroft Village Cochranville - By Landmark Homes - Chester County - Scenic setting, resort-like. 2-3 bedroom homes - 9 foot ceilings on first floors - clubhouse with fitness, indoor pool. Started from $229,900's. Inquire about available rentals. Please check with local Realtors for resales.
- Village Grand at Millers Run - Lancaster - DR Horton - Nearing sell-out - 2 and 3-bedroom homes from $200's. Clubhouse, pool, tennis and more. 1608 Parvin Road, Lancaster
reading and harrisburg area resales
- Legacy at the Paper Mill - SOLD OUT - Berks County - Lower Heidelberg Twp - 5 miles to Reading - 2 and 3 bedroom country homes by Berks Homes from low $200's. Paper Mill Rd and Van Reed, Reading
- Briar Lake by Landmark Homes - SOLD OUT - Lebanon - Lakeside with fishing and boating, walking and bike trails, clubhouse. Single family homes from $170's and carriage homes from $140's.
945 N 8th Ave, Lebanon PA
- Amesbury - Sold - (Dauphin County) Low maintenance resort-style community of 2-3 bedroom attached carriage homes by S&A Homes - Near Lower Paxton Friendship Center, a recreation center - Close to shopping mall - Started from $220's. 4831 Sheffield Court, Harrisburg
cumberland county resales
- Carmella by Landmark Homes Sold - Mechanicsburg - Cumberland County - carriage homes started from the mid-$200's. Close to Carlisle Pike - 101 Carmella Dr. (previous model), Mechanicsburg PA
- Country Manor - 2 and 3 bedroom rural homes - gated entry - fishing lake - clubhouse with fitness - recreation - close to Harrisburg, medical, golf, shopping and more. Cumberland Valley. Low $100's. 97 Airport Rd., Shippensburg
- Four Seasons at Allenberry - By K Hovnanian - check with local Realtors
- Lehman's Crossing - at Carlisle - By Cumberland Valley Homes - luxury ranch villas from $100,000's. Five floorplans - some features: 9' ceilings, 1 or 2 car garage, gas cooking. See resales.
lehigh valley resales
- Bridle Path in Bethlehem by Traditions of America. Award-winning 55+ community of single homes from $300's. Views. Lehigh Valley location. Near major medical centers. 2612 Union Ct., Bethlehem
- Hanover by Traditions of America - Bethlehem, PA Single and garden homes - Sold out.
5000 Liberty Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA
- Legacy at Morgan Hill - SOLD OUT - For ages 46+ - Northampton County by Country Classics. Low maintenance community of 120 2-bedroom town homes. Views from hill. Clubhouse, pool, social activities. The Club at Morgan Hill Golf Club and Vintage Restaurant are adjacent. Priced from low $300's. 300 Inverness Circle, Easton - 610-330-9902 - A FEW HOMES FOR LEASE - SEE WEBSITE
- Riverview - Easton - There is an active adult section in this intergenerational community - Forks Township, Easton, Pa.
- Traditions of America at Saucon Valley - near Allentown and Bethlehem (7 miles) in Central Pennsylvania. Started from $400's. Low maintenance resort-styled community with clubhouse. Near The Promenade Shops for shopping and dining. Single family and garden homes. Planned 235 homes. Backs to Wedgwood Golfcourse - 4172 Lanark Rd., Center Valley
state college resales
- Liberty Hill - By Traditions of America State College by the University of PA - there is Osher Lifelong Learning at Penn State. Amenities include clubhouse and pool - singles and town homes started mid-$200's - Sold Out 102 Settlers Way, State College, PA
pittsburgh area resales
Mars - sold out
- Pinnacle at Adams - By Traditions of America to Butler County near Treesdale Golf and CC. 55 estate homes started in upper $300's - 30 minutes to Pittsburgh. Sold - 291 Hutchman Rd., Mars
Freedom - resale
- Liberty Hills in Pittsburgh area Freedom, PA by Traditions of America - started low $200's. Amenities and activities. Single family and garden. North Hills area.
100 Liberty Circle, Freedom, PA SOLD OUT
Sewickley - resale
- Sewickley Ridge by Traditions of America - Sold Out. 12 miles from the city - pool and planned clubhouse and lifestyle director - singles and garden homes started from mid-$200's. North Hills area near prestigious universities like Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne and University of Pittsburgh. 114 Union Court, Sewickley, PA
- Summer Seat - by 55+ builder Traditions of America - homes started low $300's - resort amenities. 114 Union Court, Sewickley
Canonsburg - resale
- Legacy at Sunset Pointe - Sold Out - Ryan Homes - wooded low maintenance ranch homes in cottage style start low $300's. Not over 55. McDowell Lane, Canonsburg
resales in hanover, fayetteville and gettysburg
adams county resale - gettysburg
The Preserves at Cumberland Village
One and two-story spacious single homes and villa homes. Singles were priced in mid-$200's and villas in low $200's with many options extra. Optional basements. Amenities such as Community Center and swim pool.
Country ambience near shopping, healthcare, dining and more. 6 Woodhaven Drive, Gettysburg, PA NOW SOLD OUT
See our review of
The Preserves at Cumberland Village
franklin county - fayetteville
Popular community has several
Penn National Community by Penn Homes in Fayetteville, Pa. - Not age restricted but more than 80% are over 55. Where to Retire magazine's
top 50 master-planned communities. This is a golf course community near
Gettysburg (approx. 30 minutes). Unique features include:
- No monthly master fees because you only pay for activities you use (verify)
- 2 Award-winning golf courses
- Near Michaux State Forest and Appalachian Trail
- Heated outdoor pool as well as other recreation
- Choose your lot to build on and use their plans or yours starting mid- $200's for home and lot.
- Work with local custom builders
- No time frame for building - choose your lot now and build later
- Summer golf camps for children (verify)
- Southernmost Pennsylvania location near Gettysburg and DC
- Pennsylvania state tax advantages include exempting federal and military pensions and social security (verify)
- Visit tour available--2 days and 1 night.
3720 Clubhouse Dr., Fayetteville - 800-338-7523
york county - hanover
- Villas at Cattail - Luxury community in Hanover by Summit Homes. SOLD OUT - 50 St. Michaels Way, Hanover
Most Viewed Pennsylvania Communities chart
Most Popular 55+ Communities in Pennsylvania Chart*
|1. Manatawny Village - Resale||Pottstown/$100's||More|
|2. Bluebell Springs||Bluebell/$200's||More|
|3. Village of Buckingham Springs-Resale||New Hope/$100's||More|
*As determined by most click-thrus on this page in past 3 months.