Tucson Retirement Communities
the charms of the desert are unique and tend to grow on you...
Find Tucson retirement communities offering amenities you will love in retirement. This is the home of the University of Arizona.
South of Tucson
North of Tucson
Resale Homes Tucson
South of Tucson
- Miramonte at Altura - new homes by Miramonte Homes - from low $300's - Part of Academy Village which features the Arizona Senior Academy for lifelong learning. Contemporary styling.
13681 O'Keeffe Court, Tucson - 520-508-7385 for private showing (Tish or Gail)
- Quail Creek by Robson - Gated - at Green Valley south of Tucson -
Price: From high $100's - views of Santa Rita mountains - championship golf - area
includes shopping centers, medical services and more. Home designs
created to enhance resort lifestyle. Notice the large windows to bring
the great views inside. Phone: 1-888-648-0332 - 1100 N Eagle Hollow Rd - Open Daily
- The Academy Village - Rincon Valley south east of Tucson - Price:
$-$$$$ unique community which centers around the Arizona Senior Academy
for life-long learning. Own your townhome or single home. Emphasis on
health and wellness programs for active retirement living. Singles and
townhomes. Visit program.
Phone: 1-520-647-7777 - 13701 E. Langtry, Tucson
- Vista View Resort - GatedSierra Vista - 1 hour to Tucson - Price:
$-$$ - Gated - Exercise and lap pool, fitness, walking trails, clubhouse. One,
two and three bedroom homes start in $170's. Cost of land not
included in cost of home. RV storage. 6400 E. Highway 90 - 520-439-4473
- Rancho Resort - Small one and two-bedroom homes in 55+ community. Spanish-styled ranch homes by Freedom Homes. Energy Star efficient. Pool, spa and recreation. 15900 S. Rancho Resort Blvd., Sahuarita - 520-399-4680
North of Tucson
- SaddleBrooke - by Robson in Oracle, Arizona - Price: From low $200's -
2 and 3 BR homes with dens - 20 minutes north of Tucson area - Golf -
Flexible and innovative floor plans for personal choices. Some homes
offer panorama views of Santa Catalina mountains. Robson offers some
wonderful visit programs to their communities. See their community
Phone: 866-818-6068 - 59680 East Robson Cir - Open Daily
- The Preserve at SaddleBrooke In Tucson by Robson - 20
minutes north of Tucson - Price: From $600's - Large luxury 2 and 3 BR homes
with dens - Golf course designed by Dick Bailey - Luxury community of
upscale homes with golf and mountain views, resort-style pool, dining,
bar and patio.
Phone: 800-514-4428 - 36297 S. Aspen La. - Open Daily
- SaddleBrooke Ranch - Gated - Oracle - 30 minutes north of Tucson by
Robson - Price: From $300's - Some amenities include golf, pools, massage
rooms, hacienda and spa. Spacious 2 BR homes - some with dens.
Phone: 866-818-6068 - 59680 East Robson CIR - Open Daily
- Saguaro Bloom - Marana - Gated 55+ community of Large 2-bedroom and Study single homes with Spanish influenced designs - Starting $300's - By DR Horton Freedom Homes - 8941 W. Airdale Rd. - 520-572-5103 - Call for appointment to see
Resale Homes in Tucson Area from sold-out communities
Resale Tucson homes in Rancho Sahuarita
- Las Brisas - In Sahuarita by
Del Webb - outdoor heated pool, golf, spas, walking trails, clubhouse.
Sold out. Resales only if available.
- Sonora at Rancho Sahuarita - by Del Webb - Check for
resales - active adult neighborhood in Rancho Sahuarita master
community. Price: $$ Across street from Las Brisas in Rancho
Other active adult communities at Rancho Sahuarita are:
- Gated community of Rancho Resort with The Courtyards, Las Brisas, and Madera Village.
15455 S Camino Lago Azul, Sahuarita - 520-207-7730
Sonora by Del Webb in Rancho Sahuarita, Arizona (sold)
Resale 55+ homes in Tucson
For ages 50+ at Dove Mountain
The Highlands at Dove Mountain
The Highlands at Dove Mountain
- The Highlands at Dove Mountain - Gated with 24-7 personnel - Northwest Tucson and Oro Valley - Upscale Arthur Hills 18-hole golf and tennis community - saltwater pool and spa (verify) - located within the master planned community of Dove Mountain. (The Ritz-Carlton is also located at Dove Mountain.)
Community strives for low density for a less crowded feeling but with all the amenities of larger communities. Elevation at 3000 Feet keeps it cooler in summer. Resale prices approximately $170's to $400's. See excellent video of amenities on website.
4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd, Marana - 520-579-9574 (M-F)
- Del Webb at Dove Mountain - Sold - $$ - Marana - 25 miles to Tucson - Near Hyatt Dove Mountain - medium to large homes were from low $200's. Panoramic views. Planned clubhouse with resort amenities. Sports Club - 6738 West Cape Royal Trail, Marana
- Sunflower at Continental Ranch - Tucson - Older large
community of 967 homes and part of very large Continental Ranch
community. Sunflower is a Del Webb community adjacent to the Saguaro
National Park. Many amenities such as pool, clubhouse, over 50 clubs
for premier retirement lifestyle - resales - affordably priced homes.
Near Northwest Medical Center.
Phone (Mgr): 520-572-9780 - 9401 N Sunflower Park Dr., Tucson
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community - One of 3 rental communities by Leisure Care in Tucson area.
Phone: 520-296-3238 - 400 S Broadway Pl
Leisure Care Retirement Communities
- Cascades Tucson - Tucson - Retirement and Assisted Living
apartment homes with assisted living available if became necessary.
Also respite program. Fees vary.
Phone: 520-866-3171 - 201 N Jessica Avenue, Tucson
- Las Campanas at Green Valley - 20 miles south of Tucson - By Meritage - Ranch homes started from $127,400 to $220,990 - Energy saving features. Lots of social and recreational amenities and clubs (60) and activities. Sold out. 836 W. Calle Artistica, Green Valley
- Del Webb at Rancho del Lago - Gated - Vail - Price: $-$$ gated community of single homes at this master planned community. Some with garages in back. Across the street is the Del Lago Golf Club. At the base of the Rincon Mountains south of Tucson; prices were starting in the mid-$100's.
10260 S Blendu Way, Vail AZ
Resale community in Vistoso
- Sun City Vistoso By Del Webb - established community in Oro Valley Northwest of Tucson with resales. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
Golfcourse, clubhouse, pool and many activities.