Senior Mobile Parks in Pasco County
Page 1 - Counties: Broward Brevard Charlotte
Page 2 - Counties: Citrus Collier Columbia Escambia Flager Hernando Highlands Hillsborough Indian River
Page 3 - Lake County
Page 4 - Lee County
Page 5 - Pinellas County
Page 6 - Polk County
Page 7 - Pasco
Page 8 - Manatee Marion Martin Okaloosa Okeechobee Orange Osceola Putnam Santa Rosa Saint Lucie Sarasota Volusia
View Retirement Mobile Home Communities in Pasco County, Florida in a larger map
Content this page (page 7- pasco county sr mobile parks):
Known for their pure spring water and small town environmentNew Port Richey
On the GulfDade City
Just north of ZephyrhillsLand O Lakes
A suburban area.
Senior mobile parks in Pasco County are considered to be part of the Tampa Bay area but without the congestion. Pasco County is in the southern end of the Big Bend in Florida's West Coast. It is one of the counties of The Nature Coast.
Subtropical foliage, lakes, streams, sunshine and fresh air make it a healthy and restful retreat. It's activities include boating, fishing, hiking, and hunting.
If visiting, you will find the population increases substantially during the winter season most notably between Nov-Feb.
If you are buying, most resale mobile homes in an average park are priced less than $50,000 due to age, and many under $20,000 or less. When the lot is leased this can be an affordable lifestyle.
When an older mobile is sold, the community owner may or may not require some upgrading be done to maintain the integrity of the park. In some communities you can own both your house and land.
Popular with the Snowbirds from the midwest and Canada.
- Arbor Oaks - 36323 Arbor Oaks Dr. - Clubhouse, pool, recreation, social activities and more. Golf within 1/2 mile - golfcart friendly. Fishing lake.
- Crystal Lake by Equity Lifestyle - lake, clubhouse, pool, fitness center, game room, fishing, activities - New lots and homes for sale or rent - See current rentals on website - 855-678-5695 - Tour by appointment - 4604 Lake Crystal Blvd., Zephyrhills
- Forest Lake Estates - 6429 Forest Lake Dr., Zephyrhills - Clubhouse, pool, fishing, fully stocked lake, putt putt golf leagues, tennis, water volleyball, and recreation.
- Hi N Dri Mobile Home Park - 36945 Staff Lane, Zephyrhills
- Hillside MHP - 176 mobile home lots and 20 RV spaces - clubhouse and recreation - no pets - 39515 Bamboo Lane, Zephyrhills - 813-782-3494 - Closed weekends and holidays
- Hunters Run RV Estates - Park models new or used - sales posted on website - pool and spa, shuffleboard, social activities. Good for snowbirds. 37041 Chancey Rd., Zephyrhills - 813-783-1133
- Oaks Royal Mobile Home - Community room, library, pool, hot tub, golf chipping green, social activities and games. The community prides itself on having sidewalks to make walking around easier or you can use a golfcart.
36312 Impala Way, Zephyrhills - 813-782-3745
- Pinecrest MHP - 6043 Harriet St., Zephyrhills - 813-782-6112 - A resident-owned community. Clubhouse and social activities. Some low priced mobiles and some RV sites 30 and 50 amp.
- Ramblewood MHP - Large clubhouse, pool, shuffleboard and social activities. New homes from the $70's. 38418 Ramblewood Blvd. - 813-788-7219
- Shady Rest MHP - 37836 8th Ave., Zephyrhills, Fl.
- Sixth Avenue by Equity Lifestyle - Clubhouse, laundry, social activities - 39345 Sixth Ave.
- Spanish Trails West - 7142 Piscina St., Zephyrhills - 813-780-7559 - Co-op - Resident-Owned
- Pet friendly - Resales under $100k - low homeowners - Clubhouse,
pool, dog run, pickleball, RV parking, inside shuffleboard, tennis,
recreation, water aerobics, crafts, games, events dances, social
- Sundance Mobile Home Community - 6340 Santa Fe Dr., Zephyr Hills - clubhouse, pool, fitness, pet friendly.
- Wood Dale MHP - 37945 Bentley Dr., Zephyrhills - 813-762-6213 - Pet-free
- walk to shopping, restaurants and more. Bus stop next to property.
No rentals or subleasing - Social activities, boat/rv storage,
clubhouse, recreation - see homes for sale on website.
New Port Richey
From New Port Richey on the Gulf it is about 37 miles to Tampa and 40 miles to St. Petersburg 30 minutes to Clearwater, and 15 minutes to Tarpon Springs. It has shopping, dining, medical, restaurants and more.
- Country Place - Some lake lots - Clubhouse, Spa/pool, Fitness Center, Pets allowed, Game Room, shuffleboard, tennis, organized activities and more. 2601 Country Place Blvd., New Port Richey - 855-652-9071
- Hacienda Village - 7107 Gibralter Ave, NPR - 855-673-9056 - clubhouse, pool, recreation, pets (verify) - 30 miles to Gulf beaches - homes for sale or rent.
- Bayonet Point Village MHP - 10730 Falmouth Court, NPR - 727-856-4941 - Co-op ROC - Open M-F 9-1PM - Small pets - 160 sites - Own shares or lease lots - low homeowners - Clubhouse, pool, shuffleboard courts, lawn care, sidewalks, double wide homes.
- Caribbean Mobile Home Estates - 11635 Turks Dr., NPR - clubhouse, pool, recreation, social activities - accepts only double or triple wide homes - pet friendly but check pet rules for breed, size etc. - Minimum age is 40.
- Grand Valley MHP - 7306 Osteen Rd, NPR - 727-842-8121 - by Florida Communities - New homesites available now
starting $80's (verify all costs) - Large lots - Clubhouse, pool,
landscaped, organized social activities - golf nearby - see resale
homes priced under $100k listed on website.
- Harbor View Mobile Manor
- 6617 Louisiana Ave., NPR - 727-849-1772 - About ten miles to Coast -
clubhouse, pool, bocce courts, game room, pet friendly, newer homes priced $100,000 or more for sale or rent.
- Orange Heights MHP
- 5912 Twin Bend Loop, NPR - 727-998-1844 - Small family-owned
community - some older mobiles for sale under $20,000 listed on website -
clubhouse, shuffleboard, laundry - no RV's or mobile rentals. There
are cottage rentals on a yearly basis.
- Orangewood Lakes MHP - clubhouse, pool, shuffleboard, 3 fishing lakes, orange trees on many lots, social activities. 7850 Oldfield Rd., New Port Richey - 727-848-1084
- Suncoast Gateway - 6010 Ridge Rd., Port Richey - 888-483-2732 - Open M-F 8-5pm - clubhouse, pool, fitness center.
Dade City--10 miles north of Zephyr Hills - pasco county seat
- Country Aire Estates Mobile Home and RV - Resident-Owned Community (ROC) - when you buy a mobile home either purchase a share or lease your lot. There are also RV or park model homes for rent or purchase in a separate area. RV rentals are by day, week or monthly. Clubhouse, social events, recreation, pool, fishing pond for catch and release and more. 38130 McDonald St., Dade City - 352-567-3630 for more info
- Fisherman's Cove - Small town living an hour northeast of Tampa - homes listed for sale on their website. Clubhouse, activities, pool. recreation, shuffleboard, lake and dock. 36100 Dockside Place, Dade City - 352-521-3601
- Keene's Adult MHP - 12301 Carl Loop, Dade City - 352-567-6079
- Morningside RV Estates - park models, rv and mobiles for rent or purchase - seasonal rates - gated 55+ Dade City community with lots of amenities including 2 clubhouses, covered pool, recreation, water volleyball, water aerobics, and more. - 12645 Morning Dr. - 352-523-1922
- South Fork MHP - Picturesque pool and clubhouse in this small rural town known for antiques, upscale restaurants and shopping - Family-owned and managed. 10808 U.S. 98 - 352-523-0022
Land O Lakes
- Lake Padgett MHP - 21318 Entry Way - 813-949-6313
Continue to Pages... 1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8
Back to Main mobile communities page